This is the life that chose me.
I’ve been meaning to do this since I was tagged by icecreambat and I found this helpful image of the rules, so let’s go (books not in any particular order)
1) Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan
2) Kamikaze Girls by Novala Takemoto
3) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
4) The Double by José Saramago
5) Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
6) Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite
7) Tummempaa tuolla puolen (“The grass is darker on the other side”) by Kaj Korkea-Aho
8) Ihmeellinen leipuri (“The amazing baker”) by Anitta Rahikka
9) The Sandman by Neil Gaiman
10) Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones@4 hours ago with 4 notes
is 10) the original to the anime?
yeah, miyazaki’s movie was based on the book and I personally prefer diana wynne jones’s version even though I saw the movie first. tbh I love anime howl but I loved him 6000 times more in the book bc of his imperfections and crybabiness and just everything he is wow. also I could relate to sophie so much, they are both such amazing characters in the book and hardly any of that is portrayed in the film even if it has its nice parts too sobbb@4 hours ago with 2 notes
@15 hours ago with 4 notes